Funny Party Hats Construction Party Hats - Construction Hats - Soft Plastic Hats - Construction Party Supplies

  • Adorable bright yellow construction hat is a fun dress-up accessory for children of all ages.
  • This multi-pack is perfect for a birthday party, costume party, or group activity for the little ones.
  • Durable, high-quality, soft plastic construction hat is a perfect costume for long hours of role-play.
  • These yellow hard hats will make your little ones feel ready for a fun-filled day of construction and building.
  • Let your child get creative with these worker-man hats that are one-size fits all.

These are very cute hats. They fit child heads very well. They also fit some adult heads. We used them to hold beans and chips. They were very good food holders and looked really cute. They are a thin plastic. Sturdy enough for party hats but not a real helmet by far.

First I have to point out how much more affordable these are (especially for TWO DOZEN) than anywhere else I could find them. I first purchased 10 from Hobby Lobby (EXACTLY the same) for a little over $1 A PIECE. I then decided to look on here because I needed more and am now going to take the first ones back to HL. I added measurement pictures of the part that fits on their head, in case anyone needs them. They are 6¼" across and 7" from front to back. They're about 3½" tall and 9" long including the bill. They fit every child fine and also fit on my head. These are just simple dress up "hard" hats. They are very thin and flimsy but kids don't seem to mind one bit. I got them as part of the favors for my son's birthday party and will be putting the names on if I get time. I'm thinking Oracle 651 vinyl would look the best but I may just try Sharpie's for (unnecesary) costs sake. These are perfect for what I need them for and am so thankful I found them at such an affordable price, for this big amount! 😁🙌

These were a hit at 4yo birthday!

Great hats for a party and to give as gifts.

The products were exactly as shown. Fast shipment and in perfect condition. The hats were a huge success! Thanks.

It is a thin plastic hat, but it held up at my son's bday party where others failed. It's stayed together without cracking remarkably well. They're a perfect fit for kids' heads - not so much for adults. But fun to watch adults try.

These were exactly what I expected - thin for sure, but when it's just a little party hat they work well. They fit all of the kids heads and I even made a 2.5" round sticker to go on them in celebration of my son's birthday.

Great for parties, a great value but are not meant for more than just a one time use.

Decent quality for the price. Definitely the flimsier thin plastic but held up through a birthday party. Not sturdy enough to be used as a serving bowl like I had hoped.

Used as a decoration/favor at a construction party for a 3 year old. Embellished the front of them with custom printed stickers with the birthday boy's name, age and a dozen! A 2-2.25 inch circle fits perfectly on a little area of the front. VERY thin plastic, but you can't beat the price and the kids were more than happy with them. They may not hold up more than a week, but certainly provide lots of fun while they last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog